lunes, 21 de enero de 2008

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hi everybody! My name is Daniela Jimenez I’m 20 years old, I’m from Venezuela, I am studying electronic Engineering, and I am the kind of person that like a lot of things! For example I love any type of music (heavy metal, pop, rock, R&B, romantics) if I heard a song that I like I just get it from internet and that’s it. My favorite group is a band named Angra, they are from brazil but they sing in English too, I also like incubus, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, guaco,tecupae, wisin y yandel jeje well there are a lot of more groups that I love the list is huge. I enjoy sports, almost any kind of sport, however I love the most futboll and formula 1, my favorite teams are Real Madrid, Juventus, and I go for Ferrari. I really love the career that I am studying, It gives me a plenty of things to do. For my future I am planning to move to Caracas, I think there I could find better jobs, in five years maybe be married. I sleep a lot, and listen music, I don’t like the people who are fake and liars. I part of a group here at URBE called “Club Saber electronica” we are in second floor of “bloque G” in an office named CTT (Centro de transferencia y tecnologia). I find very interesting be able to speak with a lot of person from others countries. I meet other teachers; it is more fun in order to learn English. I studied at CEVAZ, I finished 19 levels like 3 years ago, and sometimes I forget some words or how to say some things because not always I am talking or writing it, I need more practice and I know I will get it here.

No hay comentarios: